Specialist Plastic Surgery – Part Time/CBD with OPD
Incumbents are plastic and reconstructive surgeons who provide specialized plastic and reconstructive expertise to routine and complicated cases within their competency.
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience, Special Skills:
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and three years of residency; certification by the American Board of Surgery or Member of the Royal College of Surgeons (or its equivalent).
- At least 5 years as a full-time plastic surgeon, after residency training with two (2) or more years as a licensed specialist.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Must be highly skilled in the particular field of practice, with mature clinical judgment and the ability to provide professional leadership. He/she must have a thorough knowledge of Medical Department policies and procedures with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with DHA license to practice as a specialist in Plastic Surgery in Dubai, UAE.
- Communication, and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (5)
General Practitioner on September 11, 2022