Specialist Neurology – Part Time/CBD with OPD
To provide specialized services to patients for the diagnosis and management of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system. Coordinates and monitors the neurologic care he/she provides to promote efficient and effective delivery of quality health care both in the OPD and in the IP sector.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and three years of residency; certification by the American Board of Neurology or Member of the Royal College of Neurology (or its equivalent).
- At least five (8) years of practice as a Neurologist with two (5) or more years as a licensed specialist.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with DHA license to practice Neurology as a specialist in Dubai, U.A.E. Communication, and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- A valid BLS license is a must.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Related Jobs (5)
General Practitioner on September 11, 2022
Specialist Plastic Surgery – Part Time/CBD with OPD on August 10, 2022 Part Time