Specialist Internal Medicine – Part Time/CBD with OPD
Provides medical services to patients to diagnose and treat diseases and injuries of human internal organ systems, according to approved procedures as part of an integrated program of curative and preventive services. The Int. Med Specialist is responsible for out-patients cases and certain IP cases whose disease requires medical care at the specialist level. This includes admission and work-up of all medical patients to medical wards, and ICU as required. These patients remain the responsibility of the admitting internist from the time of admission to the date of discharge. Conducts out-patient medical consultations in the clinics by appointment and follow-up on medical problems as needed. After working hours, when on-call, is available for answering medical consultations by physicians in ER, and other in-patient services.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and three years of residency; certification by the American Board of Internal medicine or Member of the Royal College of Physicians (or its equivalent).
- At least five years of practice as an internist with two years as a licensed specialist.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Must be highly skilled in the particular field of practice, with mature clinical judgment and ability to provide professional leadership. He must have a thorough knowledge of Medical Department policies and procedures with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Current licensure in Country of origin and with DHA license to practice as a specialist in Internal Medicine in Dubai, UAE.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- Valid BLS license is a must.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org