Administers anesthesia to patients during surgical and other medical procedures and is responsible for certain areas of administration under the general direction of the Chief Anesthesiologist.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Graduate from an accredited school of Medicine with an MBBS degree.
- Postgraduate degree in Anaesthesia (MD Anaesthesiology) or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of safe use of all general anesthetic agents, techniques and methods currently accepted in the practice of anesthesia.
- Ability in the absence of the Head of Anaesthesia, to provide on-site assessment of personnel, equipment and overall anesthesia environment.
- Minimum of three years full time in the practice of anesthesiology post MD (Anaesthesiology) or post-certification by American Board of Anesthesiology or post Fellow of the College of Anesthetists of the Royal College of Surgeon (FCA / FRCA) examination or equivalent.
- Current license in the country of origin with Specialist Anesthesiologist DHA license to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Valid BLS, ACLS and PALS licenses are must.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Related Jobs (7)
Business Development Executive (with Healthcare Experience) on October 11, 2021 Full Time
Registered Nurse – Operation Theater with Open Heart Skills. on September 25, 2021 Full Time