Service Assistant (Female)
Provides safe, courteous, and timely “patient centered” assistance in the clinical areas and completing general escort responsibilities as listed below. They will also serve as a direct link and communicator between patient and other health care professionals whenever there is a need.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing / Diploma in Nursing is a must.
- Relevant healthcare qualification (Optional and preferred).
- Familiarity with medical and nursing terminology preferred.
- Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills required!
- Must have a good skill in MS Word, MS Excel and computer course or related field.
- At least with one year of experience in hospital environment, or as Receptionist /Customer Care.
- Over 21 years old.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people & staffs.
- Must be able to follow instructions accurately and work as part of a team.
- A team player. Must work well with others.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org