Registered Nurse – Operation Theatre (OT)
Provides professional nursing care for patient scheduled for surgeries, receives supervision and direction from the OT Nurse In-Charge and Supervisor. Work is performed on any shift, as required. Hours are as assigned and may include on call.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Diploma in Nursing.
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience in OT as a staff nurse.
- BLS provider ACLS to follow within 3-6 months. Completed In-house training in Code Blue within 3 months from arrival.
- Current licensure in country of origin and with DHA license to practice Dubai, UAE.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic desirable.
Apply at email@example.com