Registered Nurse – OPD
Provides professional nursing care to the patient, receives supervision and direction from the Nurse In-Charge and Supervisor. Work is performed on any shift, as required in the general ward and OPD clinics. Hours are as assigned and may include on call.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree/Diploma in Nursing.
- Completion of a formal program of professional nursing education and current licensure as a professional registered nurse.
- Three years clinical nursing experience following licensure/registration in the country of origin with DHA license to practice Dubai, UAE.
- BLS provider or training to follow within 3-6 months from date of joining.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Spoken Arabic desirable.
Please share your CV on email@example.com