Registered Nurse – NICU
Provides professional nursing care to neonates and their families, receives supervision and direction from the Nurse In-Charge and Supervisor. Delivers nursing care compliant within established policies, procedures and healthcare in CSH. Works is performed on any shift, hours are as assigned and may include on call.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Completion of a formal program of professional nursing education and current licensure as a professional registered nurse.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Two years clinical neonate nursing experience following licensure/registration in the country of origin with DHA license to practice Dubai, UAE.
- BLS provider or training to follow within 3-6 months from date of joining. NALS (neonate advance life support) optional.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic desirable.
Apply at email@example.com