Registered Nurse – ICU/CCU
Provides professional nursing care for ICU/CCU patients, receives supervision and direction from the ICU and/or CCU Nurse In-Charge and Supervisor. Work is performed on any shift, as required. Hours are as assigned and may include on-call.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience in ICU/CCU clinical area
- BLS/ACLS provider is mandatory with ACLS training to follow within 3-6 months, completed in–house training in Code Blue within 3 months from arrival.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with DHA license to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic is desirable.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org