Registered Nurse – Cath Lab
Provides quality direct and complex nursing care to patients in Cath lab requiring advance nursing skills. Functioning as preceptor and role model for new and other identified staffs. Provide clinical assistance to staff nurses, technicians in the execution of their responsibilities and gives clinical resource support to the smooth running of unit. Responsible for the management and smooth running of the unit including orientation of new staff assigned to the unit.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Diploma in Nursing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the cath lab.
- BLS provider ACLS to follow within 3-6 months. Completed In-house training in Code Blue within 3 months from arrival.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with DHA license (Registered Nurse) to practice Dubai, UAE.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org