Registered Nurse – Ambulance/EMT
Provides nursing care and monitoring patients while transporting patients from one health care facility to another and in vice versa. Coordinates patient procedures with the primary nurse and other departments, reports/documents care delivery related to patient condition and rhythm changes during transports. Perform duties associated with providing emergency medical care to the sick and injured patient in accordance with all standards of care of Canadian Specialist Hospital. Provide patient family education about patient health condition during transfer.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Completion of a formal program of professional nursing education and current licensure as a professional registered nurse.
- Two years of clinical nursing experience following licensure/registration in the country of origin with DHA license to practice Dubai, UAE
- BLS/ACLS/PALS provider or training to follow within 3-6 months from the date of joining.
- Paramedic (EMT) license from DCAS
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic is desirable.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org