Physiotherapists treat patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or aging. They treat people of all ages including children, the elderly, stroke patients and people with sports injuries. Physiotherapists work with patients to identify and improve their movement and function. They help promote their patients’ health and wellbeing and assist the rehabilitation process by developing and restoring body systems, in particular the neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory systems. They devise and review treatment programmes, comprising manual therapy, movement, therapeutically exercise and the application of technological equipment, e.g. IDD therapy. Physiotherapists also provide advice on how to prevent injury.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Graduate from an approved College or University in Physiotherapy
- Current license in the country of origin with DHA license to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Minimum 2 years experience of practice as a physiotherapist
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- The Arabic language is advantageous/desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work in cordial conditions in group practice in a hospital set up and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of the range and type of services available for aged/disabled person
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org