Advanced Physiotherapist is responsible for developing and directing physiotherapy services in safe effective and efficient method. This responsibility will be administrative and instructive, in any setting where therapies related to rehabilitation are provided; under the direction and supervision of the head of department and specialists and in cooperation with the multi-disciplinary team.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master degree in Physiotherapy from an approved college or university or an equal Physiotherapy School from Europe, including special training in orthopedic or neurological techniques
- Current license in country of origin with DHA license to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience of practice in European style physiotherapy
- Enough experience on both administrative and therapeutic sides to be recognized as advanced physiotherapist; approved by the head of department and hospital’s higher officials
- Good communication and customer service skills as well as a good comprehension of English language
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to review procedures and implement new models of service delivery to satisfy the client and organizational requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to quality outcomes and ability to consult with staff regarding continuous improvement
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (5)
Registered Nurse – Dermatology / Laser Hair Reduction Privilege on November 15, 2021 Full Time