Pain Management Anesthesiologist
Along with using your skills and knowledge in a variety of settings, you will be a part of a collaborative team, helping to make decisions to support patients requiring pain management treatments.
- Use intravenous, local, caudal or spinal methods to administer sedation or pain medications for medical procedures
- Supervise patients and monitor their pain medications before administration and offset adverse complications or reactions.
- Determine risk during medical procedures by taking medical histories, examining patients and ordering diagnostic procedures like x-rays and laboratory tests;
- Manage pain management services and coordinate with other professionals to formulate procedures and plans
- Educate patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications; instruct different preventive ways and improve health
- Minimum three years of experience in administering pain management services
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org