OPD Duty Manager
- To develop & implement Out-Patient & ER service improvement programs.
- Determines and plans the services to be provided by the hospital that are consistent with the hospital’s mission and the needs of the patients served by the hospital.
- Ensure business activities are conducted accurately, ethically in line with hospital policies & DHA guidelines.
- Assess, request and follow up for the various requirements to enable optimum utilization of resources
- To plan & create new services to enhance business
- To Plan & organize all activities within the scope of Out-Patient services
- Coordinate with Nursing In-charges & Patient Engagement Manager to ensure a smooth workflow to coordinate the best provision of services.
- Continuous performance evaluation of the service delivery by constant communications with Physicians, Technicians & Nurses as required.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree of Medicine or Dental Surgery.
- Hospital Management Diploma or MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience in a healthcare facility in the UAE
- Good client relationship skills with problem-solving ability and decision-making skills
Please share your CV on email@example.com
Related Jobs (5)
Registered Nurse – Dermatology / Laser Hair Reduction Privilege on November 15, 2021 Full Time