Nursing Ward Clerk
Ward clerks perform clerical duties for the nursing unit and will manage the administrative procedures within the ward/unit and provide prompt, courteous service to all patients, visitors and members of the clinical team. Perform other routine clerical duties and also act as receptionists for their ward, answer the telephone and direct visitors to patients’ rooms.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- A graduate of any computer course or related field.
- At least with 1 year of experience in a hospital environment, or as Receptionist /Customer Care.
- Must have good skills in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint presentation,
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- Familiarity with medical and nursing terminology.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org