Performs clinical tests in any one of or a combination of areas of specialization depending on the size and scope of the laboratory activity. May be assigned to or receiving supervision from senior medical technologist or supervising medical technologist. The medical technologist may rotate through the various laboratories in order to keep familiar with those laboratory procedures which may be ordered on an emergency basis when working shifts.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- At least two (2) years of Medical Laboratory experience.
- Fluent in spoken & written English, the Arabic language is desirable, but not essential.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with DHA license to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- BLS certified
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org