General Practitioner – Obstetrics & Gynecology
To act under the supervision of the Consultant/Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology practitioners and to support them in the provision of all aspects of Obstetrics & Gynecology Services.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Graduation from an approved Medical School. Completion of an approved Obstetric residency program consistent with established standards of DHA with specialty certification in the country of training.
- At least two years of experience as a full-time Ob-Gyn practitioner.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with DHA license to practice as a General Practitioner in Dubai, UAE.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- A valid BLS license is a must.
Please send your CV to email@example.com