General Practitioner – Internal Medicine
To act under the supervision of the MRPs Consultant / Specialist and to support them in the provision of all aspects of Internal Medicine Services.
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and four years of residency; certification by the American Board of Internal medicine or Member of the Royal College of Physicians (or its equivalent).
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and four years of residency;
- Minimum of two years as General Practitioner in General Internal Medicine. Minimum of two years as General Practitioner – Internal Medicine is preferred
- Current license in the country of origin and with DHA license as a general practitioner to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Valid BLS license is a must.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (2)
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon on August 30, 2020 Full Time