General Practitioner – ICU/CCU
Provides specialized comprehensive medical and surgical care (in coordination with the surgeon) for patients with severe, serious or life-threatening illness, especially those who are admitted to the ICU/CCU. Provides planning direction to the ICU/CCU staff, including necessary upgrading and improvement in organization work schedule
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and four years of residency.
- Minimum of three years as General Practitioner ICU/CCU is preferred.
- DHA license as a general practitioner to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- A valid BLS/ACLS license is a must.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org