General Practitioner – CCU
To act under the supervision of the Consultant/Specialist Cardiologists and to support them in the provision of all aspects of Cardiology Services.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and four years of residency.
- A valid BLS/ACLS license is a must.
- Minimum of three years as General Practitioner Cardiology is preferred.
- Current license in the country of origin and with DHA license as a general practitioner to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org