Responsible for assisting a dentist engaged in diagnostic, operative, surgical, periodontal, preventive, orthodontic, prosthodontic, endodontic or periodontics procedures during examination and treatment of patients. Incumbent is considered an expanded-function dental assistant and as such will perform various dental procedures on patients under the supervision of the dentist.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Completion of a formal program of professional nursing education and current licensure as a professional registered nurse.
- Two years of clinical nursing experience following licensure/registration in the country of origin with DHA license to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- At least 1-year experience as a dental assistant
- BLS provider or training to follow within 3-6 months from the date of joining.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic is desirable.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org