Consultant/Specialist Interventional Cardiologist
To provide specialized services to patients for the diagnosis & management of diseases of cardiovascular diseases and peripheral vascular diseases. Management includes coronary and peripheral vascular interventions, including valvular interventions.
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and three years of residency; certification by the American Board of Cardiology or Member of the Royal College of Physicians (or its equivalent).
- At least eight (8) years of practice as an Interventional Cardiologist with five (5) or more years as a licensed specialist/consultant.
- Has a high standard of professionalism.
- Current license in the country of origin and with DHA license as a Specialist Interventional Cardiologist to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Valid BLS, ACLS license is a must.
Please share your CV at email@example.com