Administers anesthesia to patients during surgical and other medical procedures and is responsible for certain areas of administration under the general direction of the Chief Anesthesiologist.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Medicine with an MBBS degree.
- Postgraduate degree in Anaesthesia (MD Anaesthesiology) or equivalent
- Minimum of three years full time in the practice of anesthesiology post MD (Anaesthesiology) or post-certification by American Board of Anesthesiology or post Fellow of the College of Anesthetists of the Royal College of Surgeon (FCA / FRCA) examination or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of safe use of all general anesthetic agents, techniques and methods currently accepted in the practice of anesthesia.
- Ability in the absence of the Head of Anaesthesia, to provide on-site assessment of personnel, equipment and overall anesthesia environment.
- Has high standard of professionalism.
- Current license in the country of origin with Consultant/Specialist Anesthesiologist DHA license to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Valid ACLS license is a must.
- Ability to work in cordial conditions in group practice in a hospital set up.
Apply at email@example.com
Related Jobs (2)
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon on August 30, 2020 Full Time