Job functions and Key Accountabilities:
- Perform preventive maintenance according to schedule; conduct tests according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Install, adjust, maintain, and/or repair biomedical equipment according to the service manual.
- Performs maintenance repair tasks including disassembly, reassembly and test operation.
- Analyzes equipment for failures, faults, or malfunction based on experience and skills with application of test instrument and reference to technical literature or drawings/schematics.
- Perform technical inspection and safety checks for medical, diagnostic equipment as new/demo/loaner unit.
Requirements & Special Skills:
- Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering.
- Careful measurement and analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal communication with patients, medical staff, other engineers.
- Three to five (3 to 5) years experience in a hospital setup.
- Excellent command of oral and written English to read and understand technical literature and schematics. Knowledge in Arabic is desirable but not essential.
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org