An Ultrasound Technician (Sonographer), is responsible for assisting the usage of ultrasound equipment to help visualize internal anatomy functions. Their duties include calibrating the equipment.
Prepare the exam room for examinations and assist Radiologists with ultrasound. Coordinate for the reports. Work under minimal supervision and cooperate with other team members.Apply Now
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiology from an accredited institute.
- Requires a minimum of three years of experience.
- Through knowledge of radiology department policies and procedures.
- Excellent command on the English language. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with a DHA license to practice in Dubai, UAE.