We are actively seeking an accomplished Arab Specialist – Obstetrics & Gynecology to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 10+ years of hands-on experience in a tertiary care hospital, demonstrating a strong background in Obstetric and Gynecological care. Preferably, the candidate will also bring expertise in laparoscopic procedures.Apply Now
- Graduation from an approved Medical School. Completion of an approved Obstetric residency program consistent with established standards of DHA with specialty certification in the country of training, Certification by the Arab Board or American Board of Obs & Gyn or member of Royal college of Obs & Gyn (or its equivalent)
- At least ten (10) years experience as a full-time Ob-Gyn Specialist practitioner
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; a personality that inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to the bylaws, rules, and regulations of the medical organization.
- Current licensure in country of origin and with DHA license to practice as Specialist Ob-Gyn practitioner in Dubai, UAE.
- Excellent command of oral and written English and Arabic language.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- Valid BLS license is a must.