Hiring experienced “Nurse Educator” with a minimum of 5+ years of U.A.E. experience in tertiary care hospital.Apply Now
QUALIFICATION, LICENSURE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Master of Arts in Nursing is preferable.
- Current license in country of origin with DHA license (Registered Nurse) to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- Minimum of 5+ years related work experience including past clinical teaching, program planning, project execution and supervisory level experience.
- Demonstrates sound decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Knowledge and use of Computer, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to prepare and collate data for submission/presentation to the Nursing Service.
- Good communication skills in English are required, including skills in the preparation and evaluation of forms, and oral and graphic media. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.