The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is the brainchild of its Chairman, Mr. Mohammad Rashid Al Falasi. His vision is to establish a World Class medical facility that will cater to the tertiary health care needs of the Middle East. Its mission is to offer state-of-the-art diagnostic, curative and rehabilitative services of International standard and to render comprehensive genetic and prenatal services with evidence-based ethical healthcare for a healthy and happy community.
Canadian Specialist Hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai and the institution of choice for referrals from small and medium-sized medical centers that lack some of our specialized diagnostic and treatment facilities. CSH has grown to become one of the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare institutions in the region.
Providing Medical Services in the UAE.
Our Three Pillars of Patient Centered Care
Patient at the Core of Healthcare
- Excellent Patient care experience at the level of the best international practices
- Care and healing by the most proficient providers
- Compassionate physicians with high regards for quality practice
- Access to advanced technology integrated in the care process
- Engagement of care providers in continuous learning and development
- Continuity of care and services after discharge
Quality & Safety as Foundation of Care
- An atmosphere of respect towards individual needs with focus on quality of life
- Involvement of patients in medical decision and assistance in day by day living needs
- Provide patients with dignity and comfort on the way to a speedy healing
- Outstanding care in managing pain and physical comfort of patients
- Emotional support and anxieties alleviation through compassionate and attentive care
- Easy access to care particularly in ambulatory care
Respect - Comfort Luxury in Care
- Encouraging the involvement of family and close friends in suitable decision making
- Continuous monitoring of the outcomes of care and patient satisfaction
- Promoting positive actions towards an infections-free environment and holistic care
- Systematic consideration of clinical process to encourage safe practises and prevention or errors
- Continuous training for caregivers to efficiently deal with emergencies, hazardous situations and disasters
The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is the leading multispecialty, acute-cum-critical care referral hospital catering to the tertiary health care needs of the Middle East. Equipped with world-class facilities and expertise. Embodying the qualities of world-class hospitals in professional expertise and technology of international standards. Streamlined efficiency of services. Courteous personal attention and meticulous cleanliness. More than 500 patients arrive at Canadian Specialist Hospitals each day.
Today, we are home to more than 30 specialized centers, covering almost every segment of medicine.